Monday, January 16, 2012

Busy day for a Sunday

So we woke up this morning to no heat. That's right, NO HEAT! We just had oil delivered less than 3 weeks ago, but we were out. So we had to call for an emergency delivery...thank goodness the company is so nice!!  Despite starting my day out freezing, I managed to get a lot done today. Three loads of wash, dishes, cleaned my daughter's mess of a room (quite a project!), gave my youngest a bath after a diaper explosion...all in a days work for this mama! AND I spent a lot of time looking for scrapbooking inspiration on my new site of addiction: PINTEREST! I found an amazing new blog for cakes ( see 'Half Baked' button on the right). I love looking for cake ideas. I want to take a decorating course so badly. I've "pinned" lots of cakes that maybe someday I could try...or have someone decorate for me! Still searching for some crafty people to follow their pins though. It's amazing how the world is connected with all this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment