Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One of my Favorite Sites

Still having a hard time getting pictures to upload the way I want them to, and it probably doesn't help that the mouse I am using is actually an apple mouse I borrowed from my aunt; and it only has one button to click. Plus, I am computer-challenged! LOL! 


Anyway, one of my favorite places to visit is Mousescrappers.( www.mousescrappers.com).  It's a wonderful community with one major thing is common, we all love scrapping everything and anything Disney! Everyone there is very friendly and quick to offer help. There is tons of inspiration for scrapping and lots of fun challenges going all the time. Here are some of my layouts created for their challenges.




                                           Credits: "Happy Halloween" Word Art -MJAJ Designs
                                                        All Papers and orange bats - Mouse House Digiscraps
                                                                      Tigger clip art - Disney Clips


Credits: All elements from Sara Horton
Font is waltograph from internet





No comments:

Post a Comment