Monday, March 12, 2012

Busy Weekend...I turned 32!

My 32 birthday was on Saturday. My husband made me delicious pancake breakfast and then I spent the rest of the morning and the early afternoon cleaning and doing the usual Mommy chores. Then we took my three kids to their Grandma's house and my husband and I went out to eat at Red Robin. I know, sounds silly to spend a birthday dinner there, but we had a gift card to use up and we were never there before since there isn't one close to our house. It was pretty good; my tropical mixed drink was the best ( and the first I've had in over a year)! After dinner we went shopping for my daughter and nephews birthday presents and for Easter things. We didn't find much, but we went to Christmas Tree Shops for the first time. I love this store!!

On Sunday my sister-in-law and her husband came over and helped us cut down dead tree limbs from the storm this past October. Later in the afternoon, my kids and I hung plastic eggs on the weeping cherry tree in our back yard. The kids hung a few, and Mommy ended up hanging the rest!!

I worked on my first LO with the new kit Fantastically Feminine  by 4MyBabiesScraps. It is a brightly colored kit perfect for Disney layouts or anything else feminine!  I was hopefully to use it for a Minnie or Daisy picture, but I can't seem to find them.  I used this LO for a scraplift challenge over at Mousescrappers, too!

"Fantastically Feminine" by 4MyBabiesScraps
Also used a border template from Connie Prince



No comments:

Post a Comment