Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First LO as CT guest


I couldn't wait to download the first kit from4MyBabiesScraps and begin my first LO as a CT guest. Let me just say, the kit is simply adorable! I chose to scrap with pictures of my two boys that I took after our first big snow storm in October. It looked pretty, but since all the trees still had most of their leaves on, so many branches fell on power lines and we were out of power for 9 days. Nothing makes you miss home more than having to stay somewhere else and not knowing when your power will be restored. It was a horrible week. Anyway, here is my first LO!
Page Made with" Polar Pals" from 4MyBabiesScraps
You can find the kit here: Just4OurBabies

Yesterday morning I also decided to finally glue my Easter wreath together and I am pretty pleased how it turned out. I made it out of a wreath, ribbon, and glittered foam eggs from dollar tree and a purple feather boa from Michael's. I love glittered items right now! I also brought down all my Easter stuff from the attic and started decorating! The house looks cute, with lots of stuffed bunnies and chicks sitting around. I have to keep my kids in mind when decorating; which means everything I don't want my 20mo to throw around I have to keep up high. He spent half the afternoon yesterday walking around with a giant stuffed bunny twice his size giving it "eye-eyes!" He's too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment