Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Realease "Let Down Your Hair" from 4MyBabiesScraps

4MyBabiesScraps has released a new Disney inspired kit called "Let Down Your Hair!"
It is jam packed with 55 beautiful papers and  170 elements in shades of yellow and purple and perfectly compliments a certain young princess!

"Let Down Your Hair" can be found here. I have pictures of my two oldest kids when my aunt and I took them to the theater to see Tangled and I have a few pictures from when my daughter got her Rapunzel and Flynn dolls; however, I haven't found them yet. While looking through my thousand of pictures on my computer, I did find the perfect picture that compliments the colors of this amazing kit. Here is my LO!  Let me know if any of you would be interested in the free QP I made from this page; I need to add the "packaging" with the TOU and zip it all up.

I also had the pleasure of using a layered template from Just So Scrappy found here!
Thanks for checking out my blog today and I welcome any comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment