Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another "To Infinity And Beyond" LO!

I've been busy scrapping all weekend! I finished 4 LOs so far! Here is my second LO using "To Infinity And Beyond By 4MyBabiesScraps.

My kids get such a kick seeing themselves in my LOs. They like standing behind me while I'm scrapping to see all the fun elements. My 5 yo especially liked this kit...he wants to be an astronaut...well, at least that's what he wants to be this week!! Don't forget to join the new 4MyBabiesScraps forum. I can't wait to meet all of Michelle's fans and see how you use her kits! The more people who join, the more fun we will have, and I happen to know about a little suprise the team is working on that you don't want to miss!! The bundle is for sale until Monday night for 50% off so hurry up and rush over to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment