Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Keystone Scraps

Paula, a fellow Mousescrapper, is the featured designer at Scraps & Pieces from July 16-31. She is celebrating with lots of fun challenges in the forum! One of the challenges is to blog about 3 of our favorite Keystone Scraps kits.  It was hard to choose; all of her kits are unique and adorable; and as an added bonus, most of them are great for scrapping Disney pages!!  Here are my favorite three kits right now...previews are linked to the store at Scraps & Pieces!!  "Jungle Jam" is one of my favorites because it features one of my favorite things...animals and animal prints! 

Another favorite of mine is "Perfectly Wretched." I love the title and it just goes to show that it's so good to be BAD!! For some reason, I just love all the Disney villians and this kit is perfect for scrapping them! I love all the unique elements for each villian!
And last, but certainly not least, my third favorite it "Good Fortune!" I love the Asian theme of this kit and the colors; not the mention the fact that it is perfect for a certain little warrior princess named Mulan! The panda  and dragon in this kit are adorable!
Unfortunately, I only own one, yes, ONE of Paula's kits at this time; but with the completion of these challenges, I am hoping to change that! You can participate in the challenges too by checking out the forum here. All of Paula's adorable kits as well as her other products are on sale for 30 % off right now, so run on over to the Scraps & Pieces store and load up your cart!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment