Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another "Howdy Partner" LO!!

Hi y'all! I hope all y'all are have 'n a great weekend! Okay, I was going to try to sound like a cowboy, but I just can't seem to get the words out! LOL! Anyway, I have my second LO with "Howdy Partner" by 4MyBabiesScraps to show you! I had this LO finished last weekend; but due to some, shall we say, "issues" with my lovely computer program freezing instead of saving; I ended up doing a lot of it over again.

"Howdy Partner" can be found here in the Just 4 Our Babies store! The price of this kit can't be beat! You get  267 elements and 76 papers...that's just amazing! Each of the elements are just adorable!  

I've added a post in the Freebies thread at the 4MyBabiesScraps forum. Go check it out and make a request for a new freebie! The more participation we have in the forum, the more fun it will be!! Have a great night and go scrap something!

No comments:

Post a Comment