Sunday, August 5, 2012

Construction Zone Redo from 4MyBabiesScraps and a NEW RELEASE!!

Hi there! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I have some goodies to show you tonight from 4MyBabiesScraps! The first one is a redo of her best selling kit "Construction Zone!" All of the original 259 elements and 60 papers are the same except for the cute little construction kiddos in the kit were redone and they are adorable! In addition to the kit, you can buy all the extras separate or bundled up as usual. I had a chance to play with the kit tonight, but unfortunately most of the pictures I had that would have been perfect for this kit have been lost to a lovely virus...or to the so called "computer guy" who didn't know what he was doing, either way, they are gone and so I had slim pickings. I guess that means I have to encourage my boys to take out the big CAT trucks to play with tomorrow! Don't forget to stop by 4MyBabiesScraps blog for some freebies!!

                                                You can find the kit in the store here.


                                                                          Alpha

 




And here is the newest addition to the Disney Inspired kits created by 4MyBabiesScraps called "Howdy Partner"!! There are 267 elements and 76 papers! All the goodies can be purchased separately or bundled all together. This kit is a must have! The possibilities for this kit are endless. You could use it to scrap a famous cowboy who's best friend is an astronaut, or it would be great for farm pictures or even dress up pictures of your little cowboy or cowgirl! I can't wait to play with this kit!


                                                  You can buy this adorable kit here, partner!








That's all for now! Come back soon and I may just have something special for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment