Monday, October 22, 2012

New Release from 4MyBabiesScraps

I know I am a few days late posting this, but life got in the way. I'm starting to feel better now, and finally scrapped a page tonight, YAY ME!! I have been wanting Michelle ( designer of 4MyBabiesScraps) to make a kit that I could use for all my aquarium pictures, and this one is perfect!! It is her newest Disney inspired kit called Underwater World. Can you guess which character you can scrap with this kit?? How about a look at the preview for another clue!!


There is 611 Elements in this kit and 75 papers! Yes, you read that right!!  You can purchase the kit in the Just 4 Our Babies Store here.
 
Here is the page I made with this great kit! I also used a template from Just So Scrappy found in the store here. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the 4MyBabiesScraps facebook page for daily freebies and come hang out with Michelle and her CT in the new forum!


No comments:

Post a Comment