Thursday, October 25, 2012

Some exciting news!!

I have some exciting news that I have been wanting to share! I am a new member of Colie's Corner CT! I only discovered Colie's work a few months ago because she sells at GingerScraps and Gotta Pixel; two of my favorite stores/forums. I love her kits. They are so unique and just wonderful! If you aren't familiar with her work; you are definitely missing out! You can find her store here at GingerScraps, and here at Gotta Pixel as well as her blog here. I had the pleasure of working with one of my favorite Fall kits; By the Bushel right before it was retired at Gotta Pixel. I will show you the LO I made anyway just so you get a taste of her creative genius! I also used one of her template freebies you can pick up for FREE if you join the Sunday Brunch Crunch at Gotta Pixel where Colie chats with her fans and gives you a free template to scrap with! Can't beat that!  I'll be back soon with more from Colie's Corner!



No comments:

Post a Comment