Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Frosty Friends by Colie's Corner!

Colie's Corner had recently released a new winter kit called Frosty Friends. The kit is perfect for all kinds of winter LO! I love the snowmen in this kit and the colors are perfect for boys or girls! You can purchase the kit from the Gotta Pixel store or the Ginger Scraps store.  I chose to do a LO of my oldest son, Collin, from our first snow of the year....the day before Halloween! We got an ice storm a few days later; and with the leaves still on the trees AND the snow AND the ice; we lost power for 8 days! It was not a fun time and I pray it NEVER happens again! Of course the kids all thought it was quite the adventure!  I also used a template from Colie's Corner from one of her Sunday Brunch Crunch speed scraps at Gotta Pixel!







No comments:

Post a Comment