Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cookies for Santa by Colie's Corner

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is bake cookies. I have many fond memories baking with my grandmother in the same kitchen I now bake in with my children. I'm so glad that I have been able to find some of the recipes my grandmother knew by heart and the ones I remember having every year for Christmas. One of my favorite cookies is my grandmother's Spritz cookies that she used a cookie press to create the most delicate perfect little cookies! I now have her press and share the fun with my kids! I scrapped about it tonight using one of Colie's new kits Cookies for Santa. This kit can be purchased at Ginger Scraps here or at Gotta Pixel here.





I also used the template from last week's Sunday Brunch Crunch at Gotta Pixel that Colie's hosts every Sunday morning. Her templates are the best!! All of the images are linked to the store, forum, or gallery so you can easily find the products! HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment