Friday, February 15, 2013

New Release from 4MyBabiesScraps

4MyBabiesScraps has just released this adorable Valentine kit called Sprinkled With Love!  




This kit is perfect for scrapping Valentine pictures, baking pictures, or anything love related! Luckily I found the perfect pictures to scrap of my kids baking Valentine cookies for school. Sprinkled With Love includes 348 elements and 72 papers. I love the stove, mixer, and wisk elements! Michelle has also made an alpha for this kit and bundled it up with all kinds of extras. I have linked all the kit previews to the store so you can go grab this kit for an amazing price! You will not be disappointed!








 I also made a new freebie to share with all of you! It's a border cluster made with Sprinkled With Love! Just Click on the preview to download from Box!!



No comments:

Post a Comment