Sunday, June 2, 2013

Oh My Geekness

     With all the craziness going on at my house lately from my hubby being in the hospital, to softball and baseball games of my two oldest kids, and keeping up with house/yard work while my hubby recovers; I have really been slacking on my scrapping!! I thought I posted this weeks ago; I guess I didn't!! I made this LO for a specific challenge somewhere...but of course I can't remember where so I won't be getting that reward!

     ANYWAY, today I want to show off a LO I made using "Oh My Geekness" by Colie's Corner.  I wasn't sure what to do with this kit at first; and then I noticed the fabulous bright colors...and I thought of Disney! What else would I think of when seeing these great colors, right?! That's how my mind works...in strange ways! These pictures were taken when we were on our first full day of our recent Spring Break trip to Walt Disney World. We got to the park around 9 am and were on our way to Magic Kingdom via the ferry! The kids loved it and were "Ooing" and "Ahhing" at the all the sites from the ferry. It was a great start to our wonderful trip and as I took their pictures I couldn't help but think "boy, we look like tourists!!"
I have linked my page to the Gingerscraps gallery (comments are always nice!!) for full credits, and the kit previews are linked to the Colie's Gingerscraps store for your convenience!! Have a great night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment