Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE!!

If you've missed the sale before or if you have been putting off buying something from True North Scraps store at Scraps N Pieces or Heritage Scraps, tonight's the night. Starting at midnight tonight going until midnight tomorrow, every product in my store is 60% off!
 Wow, that's such a huge savings and a great way to start your DSD weekend!!
This is a great time to stock up on True North Scraps products, so don't miss this 24 hour sale! 

Talking about DSD be sure to join me for a speed scrap at Scraps N Pieces to start off our SNP anniversary / DSD weekend. I'm giving away No Rulz Add-On to everyone who completes the speed scrap on time. Hope to see you there!
And here is what the prize looks like:

Before you go I have a sneak peek of the kit I releasing tomorrow October 30.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment