Monday, January 23, 2012

Ugly, rainy day here

On Saturday morning we woke up to a nice 5 inch blanket of snow for the kids to enjoy. It all looked so pretty, but not anymore. It's now raining and foggy and just plain miserable outside. I probably wouldn't mind it so much if I didn't have to take my two boys out in it. I take my 4 year old, Collin, to preschool for two and a half hours Monday through Friday. This morning he was crying because he didn't want to go. He wanted to stay home and watch a Thomas the train movie. Not a good start to a Monday. Thanks Mother Nature!!

Slowly getting my craft room organized. I tied all my remnant ribbons to old dress -up bracelets my daughter never uses (probably because they are brown and green instead of pink or purple!) and then hung them on the wall. I've organized all the colored pencils, markers, and gel pens. Most of them are actually the kids, but since they have a habit of leaving them lay around for my one year old to find, I keep them with my craft supplies. I've put together all my scissors, adhesives (tape and different types of glue), punches, paints, and beads into their own basket or drawer. I'm really starting to like this organizing stuff! I still have ways to go...I haven't even touched the scrapbook stickers, embellishments, papers, etc.

Well, time for lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment