Tuesday, July 24, 2012

LOs from this weekend

I mentioned earlier that I had scrapped 4 pages this weekend; so here are the other two! One was for a Connie Prince Speed Scrap and one was for the Daily Download challenge at Gingerscraps!
"Fishy Friends" kit by Trixie Scraps, Papers by Connie Prince "game on" freebie 



"Sky's the Limit" By Luv Ewe Designs



Today I am exhausted. I spent two days helping me mom clean her new house and move...we still aren't finished...but I am sooo tired! I don't mind washing down rooms from the ceiling to the floor nor do I mind packing...however, my muscles are aching today!! Not to mention all the cleaning I did at my own house yesterday morning. Today I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the new 4MyBabiesScraps Forum...you'll be glad you signed up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment