Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Bunny Hop" and seed planting time!

I came home from taking my sister to the garage to drop off her car and my husband has his truck in the back yard cleaning up the brush pile. I can't wait until all the junk is out of the yard from the other people who use to live here. The possibilities of what we can do we all the cleaned up yard space is endless. After filling up the truck, I planted cabbage, broccoli, jalapeno, and pumpkin seeds to start growing awhile. The grass is so green and all my Easter flowers are blooming. I love SPRING!  All day today I was thinking it was Thursday, but my hubby informed me it's not! Three more days and we'll be at Adventure Aquarium for my Daughter's 8th birthday. My husband said his mom and step dad might come too. I would love the extra help with the kids!

Speaking of Easter and Spring, 4MyBabiesScraps has a new add-on for her "Bunny Hop" kit and I had the chance to work with this adorable kit yesterday. I love the colors and the cute bunnies and chicks! Here is my first LO with "Bunny Hop". These are my 3 Blue Eyed Babies!
All papers and elements from "Bunny Hop" By 4MyBabiesScraps
Template  by Just So Scrappy
Alpha by Designs by Fiona
"Bunny Hop" By 4MyBabiesScraps found here

No comments:

Post a Comment