Thursday, April 12, 2012

Growing Up So Fast

I registered my middle child, Collin, for kindergarten today! I can NOT believe he will be starting school next year. He attends preschool now, but only for 2 1/2 hours a day. He is my little lefty, so writing comes a little more difficult for him, and since he is a boy, he doesn't have time to sit and practice with his boring Mommy! My two sons' birthdays are only one week apart,  so we are going to celebrate their birthday together this year. We were thinking about having a family picnic at Knoebels Amusement Park. My son loves the idea...as long as he still gets cake! Going to have to run the idea by a few essential family members first and see what they think. Quite honestly, I really just don't feel like having the same old birthday party we have done every other year.

My husband is coaching my 8year old daughter's softball team this year! He cracks me up. He looks like a giant next to the little girls! I am so proud of him for jumping right in and offering to coach her team. He definitely has enough experience. He has played baseball or softball since he was around my daughter's age. He decided to take the year off of playing softball himself this year so he could coach his daughter; plus he was probably tired of my nagging him to take a break from playing so we could have him around more this summer! Anyway, I was just so proud of him I had to write about it!

There is a QPfreebie that I made from one of my layouts using 4MyBabiesScraps "Bunny Hop" on Michelle's blog here if you would like to go grab it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment