Monday, April 23, 2012

New kit from 4MyBabiesScraps

It's been raining and cold here for two miserable days. I know we need the rain to get the grass seed growing as well as the veggies in the garden, but I hate being stuck inside.  One good thing about being inside is I finally had a chance to work with 4MyBabiesScraps new kit "Playin' in the Park."
This kit is great for pictures of your little ones playing at the park, at a picnic, or just in the back yard!
Here is a preview of the kit and a free QP I made from my first LO. I also used a template from Just So Scrappy found in the store here. If you download, please leave a comment and any suggestions for another "Playin' in the Park" freebie!



                                                      Download

No comments:

Post a Comment